All the Christian Homeschoolers!

no, i never have. Do you recommend?
It's a Christian lit/his/geo curriculum that I grew up doing. It's divided into four levels: lower grammar, upper grammar, dialectic, and rhetoric. Each level takes four years to complete, and the levels are progressively more in depth. I haven't done it in a while, but I am now doing Rhetoric literature. It is starting with a section on how to read secular works as a Christian. It's a great curriculum that allows you to read so many good classics that, for the most part, aren't full of less than holy ideas. Once you read, there are some writing based assignments, as well as Answering Questions and Thinking Questions, and optional discussion guides for teachers. It's great, very simple and straightforward. Not tedious. Assignments are meant for the week, but I do them in two days and it takes a total of about four hours w/out discussion.

I take some courses from Veritas Scholars Academy, The Potter's School, and use a bevy of different textbooks for co-op. All I remember is that I will use Saxon for math. Veritas Scholars Academy and The Potter's School are both live online schools with classical education, but Veritas Scholars Academy is part of Veritas Press which has its own curriculum, not only online classes. I also do an online class for IEW (Institute for Excellence in Writing).

Back
Top Bottom