All the Christian Homeschoolers!

"Paranormal stuff" has actually been a rabbit hole I've been down. I've had literally zero personally experiences, it was just a interest thing.
After doing some more biblical research I stopped researching things about it, because I came to a similar conclusion as The White Elephant.
I don't believe in Ghosts.
I do believe in Angels and... the opposite of angels...
In that last bit of research I did something that stood out was that Satan can and has disguised himself as an angel.
Also the comment about them being in a holy place, hasn't Satan been in the presence of God? (The story of Job is what I am thinking of, but also Jesus being tempted in the desert).
I personally believe God has sent angels or/and souls to earth to do stuff and satan has sent demons. I only believe this because of personal experiences we've had. We as humans see these things as ghosts

I personally believe God has sent angels or/and souls to earth to do stuff and satan has sent demons. I only believe this because of personal experiences we've had. We as humans see these things as ghosts
I absolutely believe there are Angels around but the souls? Personally not something I believe.
The reason I mentioned that Satan can disguise himself as an angel, is because of he can do that what's stopping him and other demons from pretending to be human spirits or "ghosts"?

"Paranormal stuff" has actually been a rabbit hole I've been down. I've had literally zero personally experiences, it was just a interest thing.
After doing some more biblical research I stopped researching things about it, because I came to a similar conclusion as The White Elephant.
I don't believe in Ghosts.
I do believe in Angels and... the opposite of angels...
In that last bit of research I did something that stood out was that Satan can and has disguised himself as an angel.
Also the comment about them being in a holy place, hasn't Satan been in the presence of God? (The story of Job is what I am thinking of, but also Jesus being tempted in the desert).
Absolutely agree. The Bible says that "the dead know nothing" (Eccl. 9:5), and it is as if they are asleep until the ressurection day, which tells me that there are no such things as ghosts. But I do believe that satan does all he can to decieve God's people, and he and his fallen angels can appear as ghosts. But they are powerless in the presence of God, and if He is in our hearts satan will flee from us. (James 4:7)

I absolutely believe there are Angels around but the souls? Personally not something I believe.
The reason I mentioned that Satan can disguise himself as an angel, is because of he can do that what's stopping him and other demons from pretending to be human spirits or "ghosts"?
But that would mean any "ghost" would be evil?

But that would mean any "ghost" would be evil?
That's why I don't believe in Ghosts...
Evil, doesn't necessarily means that they want to do you physical harm but they will try to cause you stumble in any way they can.
And say there is real "ghosts", how are we supposed to know which are "real ghost" and which aren't?
Everyone will probably have a different view, this is just mine :)

That's why I don't believe in Ghosts...
What about the story about the girl at your church tho?
Evil, doesn't necessarily means that they want to do you physical harm but they will try to cause you stumble in any way they can.
Yeah
And say there is real "ghosts", how are we supposed to know which are "real ghost" and which aren't?
by real ghost you mean not a demon?
Everyone will probably have a different view, this is just mine :)
It's goid to share your views!

Back
Top Bottom