All the Christian Homeschoolers!

My dad is born and raised Irish and my mom is from Baltimore Maryland so I'm Irish american
That's very cool! I'm your typical melting pot American. I have ancestors that came over during the potato famine, some from the first settlers, and also a Native American heritage.

That's very cool! I'm your typical melting pot American. I have ancestors that came over during the potato famine, some from the first settlers, and also a Native American heritage.
I'm part Cherokee and part Confederate soldier. On my mom's side I forgot how far back the Cherokee part is but I'm a way distant cousin to Robert E. Lee

I'm part Cherokee and part Confederate soldier. On my mom's side I forgot how far back the Cherokee part is but I'm a way distant cousin to Robert E. Lee
Neat stuff! I think I have ancestors on both sides. Cherokee and I think Crow for me. I'm a direct descendant of at least two kings, and related to many more, and descended from the Iron Duke of Wellington. Lots of notable people on my mom's side especially. I don't remember if we are related to Robert E. Lee. We *are* related to Wyatt Earp, and there's another notable person from the military who we are related to, but he is a closer cousin and thus too closely related for me to specify. Also the Wesleys are right up our line! Writers of many Christian hymns and the founders of Methodism.

Neat stuff! I think I have ancestors on both sides. Cherokee and I think Crow for me. I'm a direct descendant of at least two kings, and related to many more, and descended from the Iron Duke of Wellington. Lots of notable people on my mom's side especially. I don't remember if we are related to Robert E. Lee. We *are* related to Wyatt Earp, and there's another notable person from the military who we are related to, but he is a closer cousin and thus too closely related for me to specify. Also the Wesleys are right up our line! Writers of many Christian hymns and the founders of Methodism.
Wow, cool!

Back
Top Bottom