All the Christian Homeschoolers!

yeah we are really bragging here I used to have a small bedroom for one person but my sister and I shared a room with a bunk bed and my sister was like a tornado she was messy!
I share a room with my other brothers. The room is a MESS. I'm glad to have dug up a office in the back room where I won't be bothered as much. Also my bedroom stinks. My little brother reeks.

I share a room with my other brothers. The room is a MESS. I'm glad to have dug up a office in the back room where I won't be bothered as much. Also my bedroom stinks. My little brother reeks.
Little sister went through that phase. She just wouldn't shower. We had to have a family intervention, lol.

I shared a 11'x11' room with my two sisters for my entire life until last year and I feel for you, my younger sister made giant messes and refused to clean and my older sister threw dirty clothes everywhere. We moved last year and I have my own room and the only mess in there is my own!

I shared a 11'x11' room with my two sisters for my entire life until last year and I feel for you, my younger sister made giant messes and refused to clean and my older sister threw dirty clothes everywhere. We moved last year and I have my own room and the only mess in there is my own!
Our room is an L shape with fairly equal sections that I think are 9' x 12' making up the L. Mine is the half further from the door and bathroom, but it's great for privacy. BUT I share a wall with the open stairwell, which leads to the even more open living and dining spaces, so I can hear people whispering through that and a closed door. Buidlers didn't bother to soundproof anything inside.

Our room is an L shape with fairly equal sections that I think are 9' x 12' making up the L. Mine is the half further from the door and bathroom, but it's great for privacy. BUT I share a wall with the open stairwell, which leads to the even more open living and dining spaces, so I can hear people whispering through that and a closed door. Builders didn't bother to soundproof anything inside.
That's not too horrible other than the lack of soundproofing, but not great either. I can get how it would be frustrating with a sibling 10 years younger. I did not like our set up, it was a triple bunk that I hit my head on every time I sat up and in the closet my older sister shoved all her clothes on my side until I got like 6" to hang my church clothes on.

I use to share a room with my older sister, she always was messy.
Then when she got her own room i had to share it with my younger sister. And i was cleaning the room so much cause she would just shove things in places.
Yep, before I shared with little sis, I shared with older sis. Brief time before little sis was born that I had a bedroom all to myself. Maybe for two years? I'm turning twenty this year and I'm never going to have my own room, rip.

Back
Top Bottom