All the Christian Homeschoolers!

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

Celebrate Flea Market GIF by Ethan Barnowsky
Just quoting so I know where to find... I'll do it when I'm properly awake.

Could you explain what you are doing with the videos and names please? I am rather lost.
So the top one is the shelter being built from Gymea Lily fronds and brush.
The second photo is the guide explaining tracking- poster in hand. The third is of casts: a human man’s foot beside a supposed Yeti footprint cast (story attached of course) and the last is a demonstration talk about making fire using a stick, bow and arrow- (not easy!). All of the skills were learnt from many years spent with Australian Aboriginal indigenous youth and elders who had preserved their cultural knowledge and understanding.

I might be able to start raising meat rabbits! I thought it would be a good learning experience and providing meat for our family so I talked to my mom about it and she is good with it if I can convince my dad. So I did all the research and then he had had a good day today because he went fishing with his boss.(it would be a death wish to try and pitch an idea to him only any day that he isn't in a perfect mood) So tonight I asked how open he would be to us raising meat rabbits and he said "I want you to get a rabbit and butcher it and dress it first." and that wasn't a no! So now I need to acquire a rabbit to process.

Luckily we have a rabbit guy in our Azure pickup group and he said to talk to him if we ever needed meat rabbits, so hopefully I can do that and my dad will agree. I've already worked out all the costs and logistics and drawn out a hutch plan so now dad is the last hurdle to jump for starting that.

So the top one is the shelter being built from Gymea Lily fronds and brush.
The second photo is the guide explaining tracking- poster in hand. The third is of casts: a human man’s foot beside a supposed Yeti footprint cast (story attached of course) and the last is a demonstration talk about making fire using a stick, bow and arrow- (not easy!). All of the skills were learnt from many years spent with Australian Aboriginal indigenous youth and elders who had preserved their cultural knowledge and understanding.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom