All the Christian Homeschoolers!

My mom attempted to homeschooling me. I was a complete jerk and refused to cooperate. As such I have a 7th grade education. It's one of my biggest regrets. @Chickengirl2671 @Chicken poppy @HorseGirlAbby
Homeschooling just doesn't work for some people, you were a kid and kids make unfortunate choices, I know I've made my fair share and continue to make more despite myself.

True, but my mom was trying to homeschool me because public wasn't working out either. I'm just a jerk I guess.
I wouldn't say that. You hear of the people who sleep through school, fail, and then go on to excel in construction, landscaping, mechanics, and all the hands on outdoors professions and their brains just aren't wired to sit inside and do math and English etc.

I wouldn't say that. You hear of the people who sleep through school, fail, and then go on to excel in construction, landscaping, mechanics, and all the hands on outdoors professions and their brains just aren't wired to sit inside and do math and English etc.
Also true. But it wasn't that couldn't, it's that I WOULDN'T. That's why its such a big regret. If I had applied myself and failed I could live with that. It was a character issue. But yeah no my brain is NOT wired to sit at a desk. A job like that would push me off the deep end. 🤪

When you have a job and are constantly busy it is. My other regret is that I didn't take welding when I was in technical school (which ended up being a worse fiasco than homeschooling).
I know lots of people who dropped out of school and went and got their GED later in life. I don't know your work schedule, but if you're motivated enough it's definitely possible.

True, but my mom was trying to homeschool me because public wasn't working out either. I'm just a jerk I guess.
We all make mistakes. And the fact that you can admit you were wrong means you arn't a jerk. My youngest sister is going through puberty and I am in awe of my mothers patience. I would have yelled at her and made things worse so many times.

Your mom has an account on byc?!! Stalking let's you learn bizarre things....
Mine does too, she's @Shelly L
That's me. Like Mel says in Knight Rider S3 E15, Buy Out, "Found out I was a darn good engineer, but a lousy desk jockey."

Back
Top Bottom