All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Calling all Christian Homeschoolers! Whether you're still in schooling or are well graduated, all ages of homeschoolers are welcome! I know there's a good many hiding out on here and I'd love for us to have our own little community.

I have been homeschooled for my entire life. Some of my worst suffering is to be found with all the math curriculums I didn't complete, and all the good stuff was during recess. :D I'm rounding out my last year of homeschooling with some good, old fashioned home ec. Cooking, gardening, animal husbandry, all the good stuff, and some financial knowledge. You know, all the great stuff a young lady needs to be that Proverbs 31 gal.

So, tell me about yourselves!
I'm right with ya girl! I'm also a Christian homeschool girl! I was in a private Christian school from pre K to 1st grade. Then homeschool. After in public school from 3rd to 5th grade. And been homeschooled ever since. This is my final year! Yay! I'm from northern central Florida. But going to northern Florida to study to become a Large Animal Veterinarian (farm veterinarian).

Animated GIF

Super Bowl Lol GIF by Coca-Cola

I'm right with ya girl! I'm also a Christian homeschool girl! I was in a private Christian school from pre K to 1st grade. Then homeschool. After in public school from 3rd to 5th grade. And been homeschooled ever since. This is my final year! Yay! I'm from northern central Florida. But going to northern Florida to study to become a Large Animal Veterinarian (farm veterinarian).
Hello fellow Floridian!

the sob emoji is AMAZING 😭

😭😭😭Never😭😭😭

Hmm... You may have a point there...

😱🤣 😭

😭😭😭NOOO😭😭😭 HOW COULD THEY😭😭😭

Poor Addict... SHE SHARED HER TRAUMA WITH YOU CLOUDS HOW CAN YOU USE IT AGAINST HER??!!

:highfive:

i give up trying to catch up. i cannot. 😭
Thank you Bella, your a great friend! 🥲:highfive:

Hey, welcome! I'm in reverse from you. Homeschooled all my life, and some private Christian school classes to finish up. 😂 I was interested in vet tech, which included a lot of large animal sort of things(I've been very into horses all my life), but am not going to college for various reasons.

Back
Top Bottom