All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pretty good, been tired today. Work was really pleasant, got some new gardening tools. Orthodox Lent started today. I wanted to do it, but can't because I'm not physically healthy enough right now.
Oh! I went to the cardiologist this morning. Turns out I have disautonomia, it's pretty common and really annoying. Had it for a really long time, finally got it checked out. Now I have to make sore I'm eating more salt and drinking more fluids on a regular basis(pretty much forever).

Pretty good, been tired today. Work was really pleasant, got some new gardening tools. Orthodox Lent started today. I wanted to do it, but can't because I'm not physically healthy enough right now.
Oh! I went to the cardiologist this morning. Turns out I have disautonomia, it's pretty common and really annoying. Had it for a really long time, finally got it checked out. Now I have to make sore I'm eating more salt and drinking more fluids on a regular basis(pretty much forever).
No need to react with 'sad'! I've had his problem for my entire life, so nothing's changed. I'm glad to know what's going on now, and I have a basic idea of how to lessen it! It's not "cureable", but it's not really debilitating. I'm not upset in the slightest, I'm quite excited to figure this out. :)

Back
Top Bottom