All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Sister has had a wacky gut bug for a few days, running her down. Prayers please! She's really grumpy, she got it right after a head cold. Also for the health of the rest of the family. Little sister and mom kind of had it but recovered within a few hours, not days.
This weekend I have to work a lot more than usual because people are out and busy, so I also need prayers for my energy and health. :) Thanks folks.
That stinks, I'll be praying for y'all

Sister has had a wacky gut bug for a few days, running her down. Prayers please! She's really grumpy, she got it right after a head cold. Also for the health of the rest of the family. Little sister and mom kind of had it but recovered within a few hours, not days.
This weekend I have to work a lot more than usual because people are out and busy, so I also need prayers for my energy and health. :) Thanks folks.
ill be praying

I was sick a few weeks ago and it was terrible

Oh golly, I found out how much salt and water I'm supposed to be ingesting to combat Disautonomia. 3,000mg of salt at *least* as well as *minimum* 70oz water, 2-2.5liters. 🤯

I usually drink thay much water if not more. But 3000mg of salt!
I hardly hit 16oz of water, but I do drink a lot of milk and Kombucha(which, no, isn't water, but I'm usually not dehydrated). 3,000mg is a minimum. It's supposed to be up to 5,000 for some. Depends on what works.

Back
Top Bottom