All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I usally drink almond milk, but i found a few others that ive tried and liked. But its not the same.
I want to actually find raw milk and see if its just processed milk.
A2 Raw milk was okay for me last I checked. I have to have the sweetened vanilla almond milk if I'm to be able to drink much of it, even after I've reacquired a taste for it.

A2 Raw milk was okay for me last I checked. I have to have the sweetened vanilla almond milk if I'm to be able to drink much of it, even after I've reacquired a taste for it.
Unsweetened is gross🤢.

Ive never had raw milk, but i should find some. There is someone selling raw goat milk near me now.

Unsweetened is gross🤢.

Ive never had raw milk, but i should find some. There is someone selling raw goat milk near me now.
Goat cheeses, I have eaten. The cheese and I hear also the milk have a rancid bite to it. Another type of acquired taste, it's perfectly fine. Sheep is more mild. Sheep cheese is the best cheese.

To get to mid Texas for me is 14-16 hours so theoretically I could get there in 2 days. I don't think I personally would want to go that far alone so maybe I could drag one of my friends or family along lol
I’m not even going to calculate how far it is for me 😭 Probably 3-4 days lol

Hi! I'm a Christian homeschooler but I'm new on this platform, I've been homeschooled for 4 years now and I just want to thank you for the community you have created! At first I had no friends but I found a church community and now have amazing friends (REAL friends) And I love animals- every animal- And hope to be a call-by vet. So yeah that's me :)
Calling all Christian Homeschoolers! Whether you're still in schooling or are well graduated, all ages of homeschoolers are welcome! I know there's a good many hiding out on here and I'd love for us to have our own little community.

I have been homeschooled for my entire life. Some of my worst suffering is to be found with all the math curriculums I didn't complete, and all the good stuff was during recess. :D I'm rounding out my last year of homeschooling with some good, old fashioned home ec. Cooking, gardening, animal husbandry, all the good stuff, and some financial knowledge. You know, all the great stuff a young lady needs to be that Proverbs 31 gal.

So, tell me about yourselves!

Hi! I'm a Christian homeschooler but I'm new on this platform, I've been homeschooled for 4 years now and I just want to thank you for the community you have created! At first I had no friends but I found a church community and now have amazing friends (REAL friends) And I love animals- every animal- And hope to be a call-by vet. So yeah that's me :)
:welcome and the thread!

Hello, and welcome to the thread!

Back
Top Bottom