All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Do y'all remember when I was doing like a daily question or something for a while? I thought it'd be fun to do that again sometimes. I think I stopped last time because conversation was taking off on its own.

So, what plants would you have in your dream garden?

I'd have the basics like corn, potatoes, tomatoes, beans, leafy greens(Chard, probably). The garden of interest, however, would certainly be an herb garden with all sorts of medicinal herbs. This year I'm actually (hopefully)doing: Ashwagahnda, Sage, Dill, Basil, Mint, Thyme, Rosemary, Yarrow, Arnica, and Chamomile.

I think I'd expand it for a dream garden though. I'd also live an orchard of apples pears, and berry canes. It'd be fantastic to be able to grow strawberries and blueberries.

Do y'all remember when I was doing like a daily question or something for a while? I thought it'd be fun to do that again sometimes. I think I stopped last time because conversation was taking off on its own.

I'd have the basics like corn, potatoes, tomatoes, beans, leafy greens(Chard, probably). The garden of interest, however, would certainly be an herb garden with all sorts of medicinal herbs. This year I'm actually (hopefully)doing: Ashwagahnda, Sage, Dill, Basil, Mint, Thyme, Rosemary, Yarrow, Arnica, and Chamomile.

I think I'd expand it for a dream garden though. I'd also live an orchard of apples pears, and berry canes. It'd be fantastic to be able to grow strawberries and blueberries.
I don't really garden but my mom does, she'd probably have the sane as you lol.

I try to post on this thread but I keep losing it lol

I've always wanted a big garden but it's hard with chickens and goats in the yard LOL!
I'd like to have lots of strawberry plants, lettuce, and I would love to have some apple trees as well.

Hi! I'm a Christian homeschooler but I'm new on this platform, I've been homeschooled for 4 years now and I just want to thank you for the community you have created! At first I had no friends but I found a church community and now have amazing friends (REAL friends) And I love animals- every animal- And hope to be a call-by vet. So yeah that's me :)
Welcome!

My garden would be huge if i allowed myself to plant that much.
Id do all the normal veggies we do like corn cucumbers, peppers, onion, lettuce, tomatoes and strawberries(hopefully they grow this year), id also expand our grapes. And get more apple and a pear tree.
Then add watermelon, potatoes, blueberry bush, a dwarf lemon and orange tree a bunch more that we cant grow because of our soil.

Id also love to do a herb garden!

Im starting to try and grow some cactuses!

Back
Top Bottom