All the Christian Homeschoolers!

She’s a healthy weight, some cats just look skinnier than they are. If i fed her any more she wouldn’t be as healthy.

I don’t want her to be overweight.
I have a big cat and a little cat. They're both healthy weights, one's just twice as big as the other. Seeing them next to each other is really something :lol:

I have a big cat and a little cat. They're both healthy weights, one's just twice as big as the other. Seeing them next to each other is really something :lol:
Yeah this. You should go off body condition not weight, and not just with cats any animal really. I have a small cat cause she was a runt. She's a perfectly fine weight, even if she is like half the weight of my family member's cat 🤷‍♀️

Pics? I LOVE kitties!
You're in luck, because I love taking photos of kitties, especially my two!
Big Champ:
DSC04606.jpeg
DSC04610.jpeg

Teeny Mandy:
DSC04953.jpeg
DSC04958.jpeg

WAIT. I only brought this up to get the thread going. I'm not calling anyone's cat anorexic! :oops:
It's okay, I don't think anyone thinks that! I've never heard of an anorexic cat, both of mine are little piglets :lau

Aw she's a cutie! Is she gonna be outside all the time now?
I'm not sure if we'll keep her outside all the time. For the summer, almost certainly. That coop is well insulated, but I don't know how thick her winter coat really is, so I guess we would just play by ear as to whether she could stay out through the winter or not.

She's not as skinny as she looks, lol. She always has access to quality food. She's just a lean doge. Her name is Sable.
My doodle mix looks very skinny when shaved down but he gets at least 2 meals a day it’s just how he is. My gsd on the other hand looks overweight no matter how much food he gets.

Back
Top Bottom