All waterfowl poultry show! Enter your ducks, geese, and other waterfowl! Ends Sept. 24! Enter quick!

Breed: White Pekin duck
Name: Dumpling
Category: 1, Waterfowl after first egg
This is Dumpling. She has layed several white eggs, and loves eating grains. She is pretty tame. I'm sorry, I don't have any videos of her doing funny things. Whenever she does them I don't have a camera. Instead of posting a video, I'll just tell one of her funny tricks:
Every morning when I go to feed her, she bobs her head up and down and nibbles on my legs. It always makes me laugh, it looks so funny!
Dumpling.JPG

The little brown duck on the side is one of her friends.

So I know this makes me sound like a complete bozo but I’ve never posted a video on here - only pics. When you upload them to YouTube, do other people on YouTube see the videos or Just the people on BYC. I’m confused about that.
Yes other people on Youtube can see the videos. You can post as many ducks as you want, and theres no real rules for posting videos other then you have to upload them to youtube or another video platform like vimeo, but when you upload it, copy and paste the link here. Cant wait to see your entry! Avery

Category: 4 - Quirky/cute

(if it asks for a password for whatever reason, try Squeaky with a capital S.
Name: Squeaky
Breed: Rouen full bred

Category: 2
This ones in memory of one of the ducklings I lost.
Name: Lily
Breed: Pekin full bred
8510A317-2AE7-434B-84A9-03FAC084A399.png

Last edited:
Category: 4 - Quirky/cute

(if it asks for a password for whatever reason, try Squeaky with a capital
Name: Squeaky
Breed: Rouen full bred

Category: 2
This ones in memory of one of the ducklings I lost.
Name: Lily
Breed: Pekin full bred
I love Squeaky! she is adorable!! I am sorry of your loss, of your cute Lily! I am sure sh loved you and she was a sweet duck!

I'm gonna show 3 ducks, the first 2 are category 1 and the 3rd is category 2.

Name: Guinevere (Guin for short)
Breed: Blue Swedish
This is Guin, she's my baby, I love her!
received_888747538286840.jpeg

Name: King Arthur (see his "crown"😂)
Breed: Crested Cayuga
This is Arthur, he's kind of a butt but I love him anyway!
received_327531391805752.jpeg

And finally, I liked @Corbdee's idea to enter a baby that didn't make it,(I'm so sorry about lily, she seems like she would have been very sweet) So I decided to enter Percival. Perci was Guin and Arthur's baby that they hatched on July 20th of this year out of a "clutch" of just 1 egg. She hatched her way right into my heart, and the hearts of anyone who saw her. She had a bad leg but hopped on the good one and got around just as well as any other duckling would have(I would post a video but don'twant to post her on YouTube or anything). Then, I went down to the duck coop on the morning of July 26th to find her gone without a trace, I looked but never found her. This is Perci, she was the sweetest duckling ever, I loved her.
received_771808083573592.jpeg

I'm gonna show 3 ducks, the first 2 are category 1 and the 3rd is category 2.

Name: Guinevere (Guin for short)
Breed: Blue Swedish
This is Guin, she's my baby, I love her!View attachment 2337582

Name: King Arthur (see his "crown"😂)
Breed: Crested Cayuga
This is Arthur, he's kind of a butt but I love him anyway!View attachment 2337608

And finally, I liked @Corbdee's idea to enter a baby that didn't make it, I had many to choose from, but I decided to enter Percival. Perci was Guin and Arthur's baby that they hatched on July 20th of this year out of a "clutch" of just 1 egg. She hatched her way right into my heart, and the hearts of anyone who saw her. She had a bad leg but hopped on the good one and got around just as well as any other duckling would have(I would post a video but don'twant to post her on YouTube or anything). Then, I went down to the duck coop on the morning of July 26th to find her gone without a trace, I looked but never found her. This is Perci, she was the sweetest duckling ever, I loved her.View attachment 2337639
Awww adorable. I’m sorry about perci! Beautiful story. And I looove crested cayugas

Back
Top Bottom