All waterfowl poultry show! Enter your ducks, geese, and other waterfowl! Ends Sept. 24! Enter quick!

Name: Alex
Group: middle fowl
Breed: Cayuga
Temperament: mostly tame
20200914_172054.jpg
20200913_121240.jpg
20200914_171639.jpg

I'm gonna show 3 ducks, the first 2 are category 1 and the 3rd is category 2.

Name: Guinevere (Guin for short)
Breed: Blue Swedish
This is Guin, she's my baby, I love her!View attachment 2337582

Name: King Arthur (see his "crown"šŸ˜‚)
Breed: Crested Cayuga
This is Arthur, he's kind of a butt but I love him anyway!View attachment 2337608

And finally, I liked @Corbdee's idea to enter a baby that didn't make it,(I'm so sorry about lily, she seems like she would have been very sweet) So I decided to enter Percival. Perci was Guin and Arthur's baby that they hatched on July 20th of this year out of a "clutch" of just 1 egg. She hatched her way right into my heart, and the hearts of anyone who saw her. She had a bad leg but hopped on the good one and got around just as well as any other duckling would have(I would post a video but don'twant to post her on YouTube or anything). Then, I went down to the duck coop on the morning of July 26th to find her gone without a trace, I looked but never found her. This is Perci, she was the sweetest duckling ever, I loved her.View attachment 2337639

Love the little duckling! Sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! Sorry for your loss.:(

I'm gonna show 3 ducks, the first 2 are category 1 and the 3rd is category 2.

Name: Guinevere (Guin for short)
Breed: Blue Swedish
This is Guin, she's my baby, I love her!View attachment 2337582

Name: King Arthur (see his "crown"šŸ˜‚)
Breed: Crested Cayuga
This is Arthur, he's kind of a butt but I love him anyway!View attachment 2337608

And finally, I liked @Corbdee's idea to enter a baby that didn't make it,(I'm so sorry about lily, she seems like she would have been very sweet) So I decided to enter Percival. Perci was Guin and Arthur's baby that they hatched on July 20th of this year out of a "clutch" of just 1 egg. She hatched her way right into my heart, and the hearts of anyone who saw her. She had a bad leg but hopped on the good one and got around just as well as any other duckling would have(I would post a video but don'twant to post her on YouTube or anything). Then, I went down to the duck coop on the morning of July 26th to find her gone without a trace, I looked but never found her. This is Perci, she was the sweetest duckling ever, I loved her.View attachment 2337639
I love these entries! You beautiful king is to funny with his teensy, poof of a crown! I LOVE it!!
You baby is adorable, and I am sorry of your loss! I am happy to see Guin again!

Back
Top Bottom