Almost did a no no

newchickgal

Songster
10 Years
Nov 17, 2009
Republic of Panama
Yesterday my DH and I were grocery shopping and I mentioned that I should get some eggs (what? store bought!) Well, we don't have our chicks yet and I wasn't sure I wanted to take the chance and our neighbor not have any eggs. Ok, I wasn't thinking right. DH said, let's just wait and see if he has any. I swear, sometimes everything just falls into place but who should stop by last night but our neighbor with eggs! No one had mentioned to him about me being almost out, he just thought he should check. So now I have lots of eggs in fridge
wee.gif
And soooo much better than store bought.

i just started getting eggs from my hens again. i wasnt' getting any since November. ugh. (maybe even october) they went into a molt and then stopped laying. i was not impressed. so for christmas.. all my baking was with.... ugh.. store bought eggs.
sad.png
i was not happy with the end results lol. im so happy now though, that im getting them again:) no one around me really has eggs that i know of. the one that does.. i don't think she gets many in the winter and she fills her reg. customer orders first. oh well. i even got green eggs again. im so happy
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom