Almost lost some of my babies!!!

I put a have a heart trap out too. A skunk went into the trap and nearly had the bait out without tripping it. It was out of the trap when I shot it.

clap.gif
wee.gif
yay for your chickies! Keep trappin, theres more.....maybe.
smile.png
Good job.

Oh yeah.......when you set the trap, keep one end closed and put the bait all the way to the far end. then the skunk will have to walk over the trip thing, and he will be caught.
smile.png
works for me, every time.

Last edited:
Just went out and checked the trap. Nothing yet. I had the bait in a tuna can but it was nearly out of the trap so I put the bait on a canning jar lid. let's see the bugger get it out. My brother-in-law trapped 14 skunks.

Yay! Congratulations! We have a problem with raccoons and skunks. I've trapped 2 coons so far but haven't gone after the skunks yet... LOL, don't want to get sprayed!

Well another skunk showed up again tonight. I don't know why all of the sudden the skunks find my property so appealing. I have to start work in a few minutes. Actually I'm at work right now. Had to go in early tonight. Tomarrow night I go in later so maybe I can get it. I locked all the chickens up tight tonight. Do skunks take eggs? All of the sudden since they started showing up I've only gotten 1 or 2 eggsdaily. I don't usually shut the pop door on the big girls coop, but I did tonight.

Back
Top Bottom