Alone chick not growing

That's what I was thinking when his bro died to add one with him but out of the clouds Bird Flu Outbreak happens in my country and we can't add new birds now ..☹️
How warm is is where you live ? Could you put him in a cage in the run with your other birds? If not than Maybe he could spend a few supervised minutes with your gentle-ist bird every day? I have done that before with my ducks .

How warm is is where you live ? Could you put him in a cage in the run with your other birds? If not than Maybe he could spend a few supervised minutes with your gentle-ist bird every day? I have done that before with my ducks .
I am located in New Delhi , India we slowly moving towards summer . I guess by the end of this month temprature will warm up.. currently he face cold in night and morning during the day I place his brooder in sunlight he enjoys sun alot . Hoping that he will be growing once temperature is warm 🙂

Update : I gave Bactrim 3 days his poop no longer showing any red lining stuff ..he's appetite become faded so I'm giving him pre-probiotics ..added some grit , he have eggs and mashed corn along with mashed feed . Feathers looks like Coming pins everywhere ..size still small. But it's okay as long as he's happy :)

One unusual thing maybe you guys can address ..
When I feed him mash corn or mash biscuits today he started to open his beak very wide I feel like I chok him but few moments later he back normal
Is this normal?

Adds some grated carrots with germ oil and it will add essential vitamins and glide down his throat more easily.

Yes I started feeding him some food with oil now he's fine ..and his poop also improved we completed his Bactrim treatment for 3 days and his poop all improved he is also actively chriping except his joints which we now belive that frm his falling accident his tendons are slipped . I searched some of the websites and symptoms matched with slipped tendons .

I also giving him Poultry Tonic that Contains Vitamin D3 , Vitamin E , A , Selenium , B12 I'm attaching the pic maybe this can help his legs . I'm so unfortunate because in my area no one see Poultry in Veterinary Clinics and here Veterinary doctors 90% kill the animals .

So I'm doing everything in home .

Attachments

• IMG20210219132331.jpg
    IMG20210219132331.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 5
Yes I started feeding him some food with oil now he's fine ..and his poop also improved we completed his Bactrim treatment for 3 days and his poop all improved he is also actively chriping except his joints which we now belive that frm his falling accident his tendons are slipped . I searched some of the websites and symptoms matched with slipped tendons .

I also giving him Poultry Tonic that Contains Vitamin D3 , Vitamin E , A , Selenium , B12 I'm attaching the pic maybe this can help his legs . I'm so unfortunate because in my area no one see Poultry in Veterinary Clinics and here Veterinary doctors 90% kill the animals .

So I'm doing everything in home .
I am sure you provide the best possible care for him and - not to be sneezed at - love and devotion. 🤗

Back
Top Bottom