Along with the new RP Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
what?
th.gif
gross!

well, they'll kill the charactor if you don't, i mean , look what happened to smokepaw!

I don't know what happened to smokepaw...

Quote:
well, they'll kill the charactor if you don't, i mean , look what happened to smokepaw!

Quote:
[this is copied from SC thread]--- see, the 'warrior assignment' is what i'm talking about,

Quote:

Quote:
[this is copied from SC thread]--- see, the 'warrior assignment' is what i'm talking about,

i hate that clan
rant.gif

Quote:
Quote:

i hate that clan
rant.gif

now you know why i hate that clan with a rage, and will do quite a lot to destroy it to atoms!

Quote:

i hate that clan
rant.gif

now you know why i hate that clan with a rage, and will do quite a lot to destroy it to atoms!

wahahahahah destroy the racist!
idunno.gif
just wanted to say that!

Quote:
I just hope that forestclan, oceanclan or wingclan don't get deleted...
hit.gif
my favorites... but im pretty sure forestclan will
hit.gif

rant.gif
if they do, i'm restarting GroundClan!
somad.gif
smack.gif

What?!?! I'm not deleting ForestClan!!! No way ho-say!

Sorry, that was from a way back
tongue.png

Quote:
I don't know what anyone is talking about so I'm going to just come out and ask, which someone else did but no one answered, so no more of this beating around the bush. what is RP?? can you tell us or is that a secret since we don't know? what is g,j & f section?

Quote:
I don't know what anyone is talking about so I'm going to just come out and ask, which someone else did but no one answered, so no more of this beating around the bush. what is RP?? can you tell us or is that a secret since we don't know? what is g,j & f section?

RP=Role Play.
G, J, & F section=Games, Jokes, and Fun.

Quote:

It is a role playing thread. G,F and F, Is Games, jokes and fun!
wink.png

I am so sorry about all of the confusion, I'm not sure what half of it is about either.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom