Alright Women, what did you get for your Hirsute Troglodyte?

darkmatter

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 10, 2009
I keep looking at the packages under the tree, hoping for a trailcam and a new Leupold scope for the rifle, but everything in the packages feels like socks and underwear.

An ipad case and accessory set, an upgrade for his computers OS, a set of new stereo speakers....all very manly stuff
big_smile.png

Oh! And 20#'s of venison. No wonder he still loves me so much after 24 years of marriage
gig.gif

Last edited:
A Porter Cable battery operated drill, impact drill, and flashlight set, although I don't have a clue what the difference is between a drill and impact drill and why you would have to have both, but that's what he wants!

Steel-toed work boots, fancy schmancy toaster, and the most hideous wristwatch I've ever seen. I wanted to get him a large gun safe but didn't have a thousand bucks to spare and had no idea how I'd get the thing in the house. And we really don't have anything valuable to put in it-except the guns.

Automatic truck starter picture. Lol folded up real tiny and wrapped.

The truck starter is still at his work till his coworker can install it.
lol.png

Last edited:
So far a new electric razor. Going out today to hopefully find something. What do you get someone who doesnt know what they want. The kids and I have having a very hard time coming up with anything Seems all he does is sit and watch TV and when asked what he wants his standard answer is I DONT KNOW. If he doesnt know who does.

Back
Top Bottom