Alright Women, what did you get for your Hirsute Troglodyte?

Quote:
lau.gif

And forget hubby, I want the bacon of the month club membership!

Heh, we have about 200 lbs of venison in the freezer
smile.png

No gift exchanges for us, we loaded up the kiddo
big_smile.png

I'll probably get him a card and write how much I love and respect him for everything he does for us
smile.png

Aww these are great! I feel like a Grinch. Last year I got DH a great Barbour jacket and he's worn it once so this year, since our stove was acting up I told him, "Let's give each other a new gas range and a new microwave this year." So that's it, no surprise on Christmas Day. He is really hard to buy for since he goes and buys whatever he wants. Me, I'm easy. Jewelry. Or a 9 ml pistol. Or a miniature horse like birdaholic got his DW. Or a ball python. Sheepskin lined boots. Stupid gas range.

I got my DH a package of scent-a-way thermals, two pairs of scent-a-way socks, 2 pairs of wigwam thermals, and two dress shirts and a tie (all he wanted, cept the dress shirts but he always complains of not having dressy clothes) I am also making him a beer "cookbook" and an alpaca hat, but those are in the works. Might just wait until his b-day in Jan.

All I know he got me was something in a ring box. It's probably an "I.O.U."
lol.png

I got him one of these. He's wanted one for 2 years but didn't want to spend the money on it

feng_shui.jpg

And, he's also getting a small bottle of cologne, a couple of t-shirts (outerwear type, not underwear type), and a new popcorn popper (he broke his).

It seems like there are probably a couple of other things under the tree for him, too, but that's the main stuff.

A Keurig coffee pot, a couple of 5 gallon carboys & accessories for his home brewing/wine making, a digital angle finder and an electric branding iron to personalize his wood working projects, a bluray player, and a fleece lined sweatshirt.

he had a real ale gift set (two bottles and a glass)
some pringles
a sweatshirt with a skull print
a slab of toffee

and 'the baby' gave him "bah humbug" beer, a skull window sticker, and some "do not enter" tape

I told him that just because HE doesn't want to celebrate anything he can't stop me buying him gifts for solstice.

Back
Top Bottom