Altsteirer in white, wildbrown and some other interessting colours

Quote:
Hi Jenjscott,

yes the blue ones are nice and I will get next year hatching eggs from my blue cockerel and the blue hen i take with me from Austria. Than i will look forward what happens.

Regards
DR

And I forget this picture from this birchen Altsteirer hen wich is not perfect but i like her colour.

Quote:
Hi fowlafoot,

I have a look to your HP and see that you have a few kind of breeds.

If you are interessting in help to save the white type it is possible to sent you next year eggs for hatching.

The white type is a chicken for a delicous meat for eating (white colour) and also a good layer. The special is, if you give the white type a big garden you do not have to feed them. They will search for there own food in summer.

Regards
DR

Hi and a mixed group with 4 cockerel in differnt colours and a lot of different colourd hens.
10 animals are hidden in the forrest.

Quote:
Hi fowlafoot,

I have a look to your HP and see that you have a few kind of breeds.

If you are interessting in help to save the white type it is possible to sent you next year eggs for hatching.

The white type is a chicken for a delicous meat for eating (white colour) and also a good layer. The special is, if you give the white type a big garden you do not have to feed them. They will search for there own food in summer.

Regards
DR

Thank you DR,

I definately have a few breeds
big_smile.png
and I would be interested in eggs this spring. I have a large garden and plenty of yard for them to run through and a nice barn to get out of the weather.

Hi,

and here are the youg chickens in wildbrown. First they made me a little bit confused, because the are so small. But now the are really growing and make me happy to see them in the garden.

Without there broody they enjoy the day, search alone for there food and go with the old chickens in the garden.

Regards

DR

Hi,

and a few more pictures.

A broody with a few hours old chickens in wildbrown:

Have a nice weekend.
Regards from Bavaria

DR

Since the first young chickens came out of there eggs in march a lot happens.

Now you can see them nearly became big.

in the garden

This is one of to special hens, it is a cross between a white Altsteirer Cockerel and a wildbrown hen, she is really pretty:

Gruß
aus Bayern
Drachenreiter

Looks like a very interesting breed! I cannot seem to figure out how to keep the huge advertisement from popping up when I click on the photo to see it larger.

Back
Top Bottom