Always Wanted 2 Know This :)

CluckNChik1357

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Okay So My Grandfather Always Says To Me Which Came First The Chicken Or The Egg, So I was Wondering Which Really Did Come First The Chicken?

Scooter&Suzie

Songster
9 Years
Jun 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The chicken is what makes most sense, because I'm sure Adam and Eve didn't have time to go around, turning eggs, and keeping them warm. And who would have tought the chicks what to do? I'm sure other people have their answers, though. This is just what makes most sense TO ME.

fuzziebutt

Songster
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
Winfield
If you don't believe Genesis, where the animals were all made and Adam named them, then remember that chickens are decendants of dinosaurs. So the dinosaur came first, then the egg, then the chicken. So by that theory, the dinosaur. I believe Genesis.

10 point

country boy
8 Years
Feb 19, 2011
LaFayette, NY
Scooter&Suzie :

The chicken is what makes most sense, because I'm sure Adam and Eve didn't have time to go around, turning eggs, and keeping them warm. And who would have tought the chicks what to do? I'm sure other people have their answers, though. This is just what makes most sense TO ME.

X2 my thoughts exactly​

CluckNChik1357

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Haha
I always Thought The Dinosaurs 2 because Chickens are descendants from raptors and raptors laid eggs, so wouldnt it be that when the chicken came along they already knew how to lay eggs and hatch them ? But Then Theres The Question How Did The Dinosaurs Get Here?

Top Bottom