Always Wanted 2 Know This :)

Why, no, it was the dinosaur.
tongue.png

The chicken is what makes most sense, because I'm sure Adam and Eve didn't have time to go around, turning eggs, and keeping them warm. And who would have tought the chicks what to do? I'm sure other people have their answers, though. This is just what makes most sense TO ME.

If you don't believe Genesis, where the animals were all made and Adam named them, then remember that chickens are decendants of dinosaurs. So the dinosaur came first, then the egg, then the chicken. So by that theory, the dinosaur. I believe Genesis.

Scooter&Suzie :

The chicken is what makes most sense, because I'm sure Adam and Eve didn't have time to go around, turning eggs, and keeping them warm. And who would have tought the chicks what to do? I'm sure other people have their answers, though. This is just what makes most sense TO ME.

X2 my thoughts exactly​

Haha
smile.png
I always Thought The Dinosaurs 2 because Chickens are descendants from raptors and raptors laid eggs, so wouldnt it be that when the chicken came along they already knew how to lay eggs and hatch them ? But Then Theres The Question How Did The Dinosaurs Get Here?
barnie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom