Always Wanted 2 Know This :)

depends on the creation story/mythos from what religion/belief system. Most say chicken.

in my mind it's everything evolved form single celled organisms that didn't lay eggs so the chicken came first

See It Just Never Ends
smile.png

Quote:
The BBC walking with ... (Dinosaurs, Monsters etc) series is very interesting and it shows where dinosaurs and mammals come from, my younger siblings (ages 3, 6, 8, and 9) watch all of the time.

Anyway, the egg came first because the egg shell that allowed the egg to incubate on land instead of in the water was a milestone for the evolution of dinosaurs which later turned into chickens.

Quote:
The BBC walking with ... (Dinosaurs, Monsters etc) series is very interesting and it shows where dinosaurs and mammals come from, my younger siblings (ages 3, 6, 8, and 9) watch all of the time.

Anyway, the egg came first because the egg shell that allowed the egg to incubate on land instead of in the water was a milestone for the evolution of dinosaurs which later turned into chickens.

oo good point

Quote:

oo good point

Yea Ur Write It Is A Good Point
smile.png
But The How Was It Able 2 Incubate If Some Days Were Cold- Frezzing, And Some Were From Hot-Scorching? And I'm Definetely Going 2 Watch That Show On BBC When It Comes On Next Time.

This topic always gets shut down, but here's the answer that works for those who accept evolution and those who believe Genesis to be literally true:

The egg came first. Here's why.

God did not make the chicken. Man did. If you believe that all the animals were made by a god, then what was made was wild animals. Domesticated animals were selectively bred by man. Thus god made jungle fowl. And people made chickens from the jungle fowl. But the jungle fowl already laid eggs, so the eggs came first.

And if you accept evolution and that the earth is billions of years old, as opposed to a few thousand, then you know that animals that laid eggs have been around far longer than birds. Thus eggs came first.

Either way, same answer.

Problem solved....and no one gets angry.

tongue.png

Quote:
...no one is angry YET.

This thread has appeared many times in even my short time here. And it always got closed. So...I decided to solve the problem in a way that didn't step on anyone's toes.

And there it is.

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom