Am I a popular member??

Am I a popular byc member?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I will also add that perhaps you should discuss it with Abby as well and understand why it bugs her. Walk a mile in her shoes. Might learn something along the way
Like I've never had a annoying thing follow me around on here (the Grammar incidents)

Except half those reasons aren't actually how people are popular. It's just how people know your name. I know a heck a lot of people's names that are certainly not popular.
Your popular, and if they come to mind then they are *to me* popular

You're popular. Moony says so.

X2. 😝
No, because that's borderline offensive. There's a difference between a joke and a crass joke, and it's not a line I will cross.

I will also add that perhaps you should discuss it with Abby as well and understand why it bugs her. Walk a mile in her shoes. Might learn something along the way
Az, thank you so much. It's wonderful to know that someone finds that word as rude and annoying as I do. It originally started as just a play on my username, then morphed into something worse, that definitely should not have happened.

X2. 😝

Az, thank you so much. It's wonderful to know that someone finds that word as rude and annoying as I do. It originally started as just a play on my username, then morphed into something worse, that definitely should not have happened.
I was using it as a play on your username, not trying to be inappropriate if it morphed into that. What thread did it start on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom