am i alone

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Oct 20, 2009.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    i have a lernig disablate. i have slower motr skills thin others in my grade. (8) i am getting so mad at these to people i have thogt about bring a somethign like 19 page report. i am almost going to do this [​IMG] because there is not egnogh info on LD out there most people unless you have one you will never learn about them. it means that i am the only one i my grade that has this LD thus no one in my grade knows what it is like to have this. this LD means i suffer deprsion relly esly. wich i have but not to bad. and know one knows what itis like to have this. and also this is why i have chikens they are rexlation and take my mind of this and allow me to talk and not get talked back at lol

Edited to remove personal information.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have seen plenty of your posts and I know you have difficulties. In reading that post, there are a couple sentences that are correct. Did you slow down more? Pay more attention? I know that people with LD's sometimes have to spend as much as 4 times as much time on a project. [​IMG]

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Its okay sweetie..just be yourself! Take things slowly.. and do what you can. And just try to ignore the rude people.. You're the better person for it. [​IMG]

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Don't worry about them. I'm glad you have your birds, and they make you happy. I think they are great "therapy animals". Wouldn't give mine up for anything [​IMG]

5. wildorchid053

wildorchid053 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    syracuse area, ny
    my son and grandaughter are like you.. they have special education classes at the schools here to help them.. my son ended up learning and doing his tests orally and my grandaughter is just 8 and is already getting help.. he had the teachers write his reports for him.he would say the answers or report and someone else did the writing for them.. they were also helped in many other areas..son is now 30 and does fine.. even in college they had special help.. he is a genuis but with learning difficulties.. 147 iq.. grandaughter has the learning dissability too and was injured in her left eye so is legally blind in one eye.. so she gets help too.. don't let it get you down hun...just use all the help they offer.. i know it is frustrating and it gets you down. but be proud of yourself.. you are doing the best you can and that is all that matters. give those little chickies a hug and good luck

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    And this is why i get so upset when people are allowed to make fun of spelling and grammar on here.. [​IMG]

7. Feathered Wings

Feathered Wings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Quote:Thank You for saying that red hen

{{{{Call Ducks we Love Ya!! [​IMG]}}}}}

Tell em to go eat dirt, duck dirt at that [​IMG]

( Just Kidding Mods [​IMG])

8. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Quote:
    No,you're not alone.My brother has a learning disability.He can't speak clearly and isn't potty trained,and is almost 7.[​IMG]

I edited your mistakes (If I missed one or corrected one that didn't need to be please forgive me)....

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  9. Suburban chick farmer 09

Suburban chick farmer 09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    St. Louis MO
    Hang in there... kids can be cruel when someone isn't just like them. They will grow out of it. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  10. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    Please dont get depressed. I have three children, one is grown up, but one is in 10th grade and one in 8th grade. They get made fun of too, and laughed at. It is the age that you are. Children are mean. Take your time, slow down, use a spell check program. And remember- you are not alone, all kids your age feel different. You are simply more special than most. I'm a mom of kids your age, I know special when I see it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by