Am I losing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You know what's kind of funny is I know a thing or two about cars, but I don't know jack about laundry. So I'm more embarrassed that I mixed up brake fluid and starter fluid than I am about not knowing laundry secrets.
lol.png

My husband is a certified mechanic so I know a bit too.
tongue.png

I do all the laundry though
roll.png
I use meleluca on my laundry....sol-u-mel is the best ever for stains.

Well I don't have a husband, so that's how I know these things!
lol.png

Quote:
Yes! I'm telling you, I JUST POSTED on the one for women, I swear. I posted "I am so not doing this". Like just a little while ago!

AND redhen just posted "Yay, it's back!"

Last edited:
This is REALLY weird. I know I posted on the one for women, and I just checked my post history to prove it and it doesn't show. But I posted, I KNOW I did.

I just posted on both of the threads too. I think they should be reopened if no reason to be locked. When were they locked? Can you get a time on that? Someone just deleted all our posts and locked those threads. BYC has ghosts or someone is lying?

Last edited:
Quote:
Seriously. Someone did just delete all of our posts and lock the threads. Or some other bizarre thing happened, because that's FOUR of us now, you, me, momagain and redhen who all say we just posted on it! What the????

Quote:
Seriously. Someone did just delete all of our posts and lock the threads. Or some other bizarre thing happened, because that's FOUR of us now, you, me, momagain and redhen who all say we just posted on it! What the????

idunno.gif
I am going to bed though well at least to watch tv I am tired of being on the puter....good night everyone!
frow.gif

Quote:

idunno.gif
I am going to bed though well at least to watch tv I am tired of being on the puter....good night everyone!
frow.gif

Yeah, me too. Too much weirdness for one night. I'll be curious tomorrow to see if we know what happened. If this thread disappears I'll be really freaked out. Thank God I have witnesses! Nite!
frow.gif

It's the middle of the night so before you say someone is lying let the staff all come back to the forum and see the note on this. Just because I don't know what happened or can't figure out the mystery does not mean someone else can't.

The last thread was closed as a current duplicate, nothing unusual about that. The other two should have been closed when the next picture thread was started, we often close an old one of any topic when they get large, inactive or old and a new one is begun.

We also relatively recently got new software that merges threads, and can move posts or groups of posts between threads. It's not that intuitive to use, and not commonly used so a mistake could have happened with it.

Obviously the option to delete posts does exists but unless the group of posts was violating a rule it would not have been done intentionally, and as Rob said it should have resulted in a note to you. There are reasons why that would not happen right away, Moderators have real lives too, but we do try to let folks know for just these reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom