Am I losing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO I DONT KNOW...I dont even buy any stuff..and he's weird...lol he buys whatever he buys or does whatever he does and he puts it in the OLD
detergent bottle...go figure..and its his "stain stuff" lol...

and I'm not allowed to use it...lol..

I can do towels..if i wanna..he's ok w/that but he can tell when "I" do them compared to him..apparently he washes them in bleach first, then washes them w/detergent..and soaks
them go figure...weirdo! LOL I did towels yesterday and he got irked when I put the detergent bottle on the ground next to the washer...

lol..

Quote:
Sounds like my ex, he was a laundry pro too. He had a special "bleach bucket" and he would soak things in it and then wash them. If I tried that I would ruin clothes, I guarantee it. Oh, and his secret stain remover? Brake fluid.

(My ex's stain remover was brake fluid, that is. I don't know what your hubby uses, but I'd like to know!)

Last edited:
Quote:
Sounds like my ex, he was a laundry pro too. He had a special "bleach bucket" and he would soak things in it and then wash them. If I tried that I would ruin clothes, I guarantee it. Oh, and his secret stain remover? Brake fluid.

(My ex's stain remover was brake fluid, that is. I don't know what your hubby uses, but I'd like to know!)

Are you sure it was not carb cleaner or starter fluid? I would never put brake fluid on my laundry none of it yikes.

Quote:

Are you sure it was not carb cleaner or starter fluid? I would never put brake fluid on my laundry none of it yikes.

I'm not at all sure!
lol.png
It was brake "something" in a spray bottle. Maybe it was carb cleaner come to think of it.
gig.gif
Now I'm laughing my butt off picturing him dumping brake fluid all over clothes....
lau.gif

Quote:

I'm not at all sure!
lol.png
It was brake "something" in a spray bottle. Maybe it was carb cleaner come to think of it.
gig.gif
Now I'm laughing my butt off picturing him dumping brake fluid all over clothes....
lau.gif

Well thats what I though cause it is a red oil based product.
gig.gif

Quote:
I'm not at all sure!
lol.png
gig.gif
lau.gif

Well thats what I though cause it is a red oil based product.
gig.gif

STARTER FLUID. It was starter fluid, it just clicked in my brain. It's late, leave me alone.
tongue.png
That's too funny, I have this image of him in my head, "Hey look at me, I'm brilliant!" dumping brake fluid all over the clothes and rubbing it in real good...
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom