Am I the only dumdum thats done this?

X2Farm

Songster
9 Years
Jul 6, 2010
Homer, GA
So I put a bunch of eggs in the bator 18 days ago. Putting em into lockdown tonight, I smelt somethin awful. Found one of the eggs leaked
ep.gif
Nasty stuff. Took that egg outside, very gingerly of course, set it down, and with arm outstretched, tapped it with a butter knife.. POP!! But no explosion! Upon closer inspection, I'd put a hardboiled egg in the incubator
ep.gif
th.gif
I wondered how that could have happened.... and I remember grabbing a couple out of the fridge to take up space in a row for stabilization... not realizing I had a h/b egg in the carton I grabbed em from
hide.gif

So, has anyone else done this before? Or am I the only dumdum who has
barnie.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

HAHAHAHHAdkfjsalkfjaskld;fj;kaslhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHDKFLADF:LKHDFK:HLDFKJDF:KAFHKLAHAHAHA...

sorry... but this story was hilarious... sorry to hear about your stinky dilemma...

That's pretty special. I could SEE myself doing it! I've just gone to the 'fridge and set my two hard-boiled eggs into a berry basket so I don't make that mistake.

Thank you! Your smoooooth move was my wake-up!

Last edited:
Be glad that it was a hard boiled egg. Had that egg been a real rotting non hard boiled variety, arms length would not have saved you. Your knife, your arm, the side of your body facing the egg would have gotten splatter. Those bombs can throw nasty junk in about a 10 foot radius. A broom handle isn't long enough...

Thing is, usually the hard boiled ones are in a seperate labeled carton... USUALLY!!! Looks like Murphy caught up to me
gig.gif
gig.gif

I got a good laugh outta that... and so did Hubby....
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
A 20 ft pole isn't long enough for that kinda stink!!!!

I tell yall, I was figurin to get splattered!!! Glad I didn't, though I'm sure, eventually, it'll happen
lau.gif

Quote:
A 20 ft pole isn't long enough for that kinda stink!!!!

I tell yall, I was figurin to get splattered!!! Glad I didn't, though I'm sure, eventually, it'll happen
lau.gif

You certainly gave me a good chuckle!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom