What have I gone and done?

Oh, I’ve got room for a few more. My main obsession for wanting to incubate was to hatch my own Olive Eggers, but now I think I’d like to experiment some. Who knows. I did want to raise some Cream Legbars and BCM at some point.
I'm finally doing that now, bummer is neither breed are great winter layers...and you're gonna want more space(separate enclosures) so you can backcross with both BCM and CCL :D

I'm finally doing that now, bummer is neither breed are great winter layers...and you're gonna want more space(separate enclosures) so you can backcross with both BCM and CCL :D
Yes you are right about that. I have begun thinking how I can build one coop between two unused, covered dog runs and split it making it accessible to both sides for two separate pens. It might be possible to turn the runs into three pens, but I’d have to rethink the coop build if I did that. I think the possibility of repurposing the runs has, in my mind anyway, given way to it being okay to hatch more. Pitiful mindset!

I just have finished the coop/run that I started last January. What am I thinking? I’ve not let my DH in on these new thoughts yet. He’s gonna croak.

I have read several different breeding scenarios, but I still don’t know enough about it all to make an educated decision on which would be best. :caf Hmmm! Still so much to learn.

Back
Top Bottom