Am I the only one excited about packing peanuts?

Quote:
I would be more than happy with RIR
big_smile.png

And do not have any problems sending any unruleys to freezer camp
big_smile.png

Our little tiny packing peanut ended up being our favorite hen. She comes in the house every morning to get snuggled by my daughter- who we are pretty sure is the "packing peanut's" adopted mama.
smile.png

As has already been said, you're more likely to get packing peanuts with smaller orders. Ideal is a good place for them because they have no minimum order--which means that you can order 10 chickens and potentially get another 15 packing peanuts to make up the difference. I ordered seven silkies this Fall and they threw in 12 RIR peanuts. I assumed they were all males and gave them away on craigslist--someone was very happy to get them, lol, and I was happy to have only seven chicks to raise. Perhaps he even got some hens out of the deal, but he said he had several acres and a grandson who loves the chickens, so he was planning to keep them all regardless.

Good luck--packing peanuts are definitely cute and fun if you have the room and a plan for them! Free chickens!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kickin.Cowgirl :

Pork chop where did you order from?

I have not ordered yet. I was jumping the gun and checking out chicks for next year already :)

Back
Top Bottom