Ameracauna Cockerel?

Too young. Combs can flush red when the chick is excited or stressed, and the white skin makes that flush easier to see. I'm just across the river from you, so I'll trade you an Easter Egger pullet for it if it does turn out to be male.

This one has stayed a pretty vibrant pink for over a week straight. I appreciate the offer, but I’m almost hoping it’s a cockerel now as we have seven pure Ameraucana pullets. I’ve been interested in breeding up my own flock after dealing with hatcheries and feed stores recently.

This one has stayed a pretty vibrant pink for over a week straight. I appreciate the offer, but I’m almost hoping it’s a cockerel now as we have seven pure Ameraucana pullets. I’ve been interested in breeding up my own flock after dealing with hatcheries and feed stores recently.
I've got 5 Black and 1 Lavender Ameraucana that came with a huge, 60 chick assortment from Cackle in the brooder right now. They will be up for sale once they are off heat, if you are interested in a bit more genetic diversity.

I've got 5 Black and 1 Lavender Ameraucana that came with a huge, 60 chick assortment from Cackle in the brooder right now. They will be up for sale once they are off heat, if you are interested in a bit more genetic diversity.

Yeah I may be interested. I have eighteen right now but can take on up to twenty four in my coop.

Back
Top Bottom