ameracauna genetics question-wheaton, blue wheaton

No worries, had to ask! I just realized my new hens are partially from your lines, I'm so excited! They are very pretty.
ladyfaeden,
Sorry, don't have any eggs right now for sale. I am down to just 6 hens and 3 have not laid an egg since the summer time. The other three are only sporatic and lucky to 4-6 eggs in a week. Thanks though for asking. You can check in later if I am lucky enough to have a few spare eggs. I have not taken any orders this year because don;t know what and if I will have anything available. Harry

Well, we are in a holding pattern until my chick grows up-we've just the one splash chick now but he seems very healthy. I will be hatching out around 32 more potentially silky feathered eggs this month to get some more colors and as insurance that we will have breeding stock in a few months. My lavender ameraucanas have started laying and I'm selling their chicks to help fund this project. I've 25 chicks in black, lavender, and wheaton coming from Blehm, and I've a Wheaton Pips and Peep rooster that I just need to go pick up.

So...all the pieces are in place at least.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom