Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
18 fresh eggs from my blue, splash, black Ameraucana hens with a black Ameraucana roo
for $18.00 plus 'actual shipping'.
Eggs were laid 15th, 16th, 17th.

I'll need your zip code to get the actual shipping cost and the total.

299236539.jpg

Here is a link to an album with more Ameraucana pics.

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
Dipsy one day I'm going to take you up on that offer.I don't have room right now.Also I think you told me your's were good at laying blue instead of green egg's right?

Hello Lisa
My babies from the last hatch are getting big and feathering out and I just love the splash and the blues in the sun are very cool. I got a nice mix of blacks, blues and splash. My barred NN I got from you last summer just started to lay and is just the sweetest little girl. My poor blue silkie/NN hen got eaten by a coon the other night and she was one of my favorite ones out their and now I'm at war until I get the coon that did it. Now every night I screw the door shut on the coop so it can not be opened with out a screwdriver. Thanks again for all the great eggs and I look forward to getting more from you this year. Let me know when you have a frizzle in with the NN/Silkies, I think I my need some of then next. LOL Dennis

Hi!
I call them teal or bluish-green or greenish-blue and Susan just called them mint-green
smile.png

310494106.jpg

I hate to hear that, Dennis. Coons can be a real plague.
I am so jealous you got a barred naked neck!

There's been a frizzled naked neck roo in the naked neck silkie pen for a while now
smile.png

313755434.jpg

Just shout whenever you are ready to hatch more
smile.png

Lisa

Hi Lisa, Did I get a couple from that pen in my shipment if I did that would be sooooooooo cool.

Mindy

Back
Top Bottom