Ameraucana (blue / black) eggs to ship Fri / Sat from SC sold

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Hi!
    18 fresh eggs from my blue, splash, black Ameraucana hens with a black Ameraucana roo
    for $18.00 plus 'actual shipping'.
    Eggs were laid 15th, 16th, 17th.

I'll need your zip code to get the actual shipping cost and the total.

[​IMG]

Here is a link to an album with more Ameraucana pics.

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  2. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Dipsy one day I'm going to take you up on that offer.I don't have room right now.Also I think you told me your's were good at laying blue instead of green egg's right?

3. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Lisa
    My babies from the last hatch are getting big and feathering out and I just love the splash and the blues in the sun are very cool. I got a nice mix of blacks, blues and splash. My barred NN I got from you last summer just started to lay and is just the sweetest little girl. My poor blue silkie/NN hen got eaten by a coon the other night and she was one of my favorite ones out their and now I'm at war until I get the coon that did it. Now every night I screw the door shut on the coop so it can not be opened with out a screwdriver. Thanks again for all the great eggs and I look forward to getting more from you this year. Let me know when you have a frizzle in with the NN/Silkies, I think I my need some of then next. LOL Dennis

4. Hi!
    I call them teal or bluish-green or greenish-blue and Susan just called them mint-green [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hate to hear that, Dennis. Coons can be a real plague.
    I am so jealous you got a barred naked neck!

There's been a frizzled naked neck roo in the naked neck silkie pen for a while now [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just shout whenever you are ready to hatch more [​IMG]

Lisa

5. tat2edlady

tat2edlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Hi Lisa, Did I get a couple from that pen in my shipment if I did that would be sooooooooo cool.

Mindy

6. Hi Mindy,
    All the ones marked 'N' are from that pen [​IMG]

Lisa

7. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Lisa
    As soon as the eggs in the bator are done I'll be ready for them. I love the picture, that is one cute little chicken. Thanks Dennis

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by