Ameraucana bred to SOP

Pics
Where are you located? People love bantams where I am living and I would love them! :)
West Tennessee. If they were old english game bantams theyd sell like hot cakes, my dominique bantams sell well, but ameraucana bantams are a dud.

@Amer I cant say Im a big buckeye fan, but the mahogany color is nice!

I'd like to get some standard Ameraucanas.
I have two lavender ones and they’re the best!! Haven’t even paid eggs yet and I am just in love with their personalities and friendliness. Every morning this is my view while I visit my chickens and attempt to drink my coffee 😁😆

Attachments

• D67B2049-31B6-4433-AE32-62F7FAAD4BA4.jpeg
    D67B2049-31B6-4433-AE32-62F7FAAD4BA4.jpeg
    657.8 KB · Views: 8
@kurby22 Lavenders have a nice look to them! Ive had some in the past and they were some nice pets!

Ive been working on a crele ameraucana project, hopefully I'll have most of the unwanted genes remived in 2 years and I'll have a LF autosexing line 🤞🤞

@kurby22 Lavenders have a nice look to them! Ive had some in the past and they were some nice pets!

Ive been working on a crele ameraucana project, hopefully I'll have most of the unwanted genes remived in 2 years and I'll have a LF autosexing line 🤞🤞
Yeah, the lavender color and their floofy faces and neck feathers just look so pretty! And they are just so fun!

Oh Crele would be super neat! Sounds like quite an undertaking! You will have to post when you have some results, I would love to see them! Autosexing would be so awesome! I just can't keep falling in love with roosters I can't keep!

Back
Top Bottom