Ameraucana Chicks - DONT BID TAKING ORDERS - NPIP

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
DO NOT BID!!!!

I Have started a waiting list to sell my chicks, I have lowered the price on my chicks from $8.00 to $6.00 for BYC members only.

Please check my website for pictures of my birds. I have available blue, black, buff, lavender, split lavender, splash, silver, white, wheaten and blue wheaten. Numbers of birds are limited, substitutions to be expected.

Minimum order is 15; express shipping and box charge is $35.00. Cannot legally ship to Virginia, West Virginia and Hawaii. Mareks vaccine available for an additional $15.00.

If you would like to pay for your chicks and get on the list immediately, please send a money order with a note of the variety you are requesting (don't forget a second choice) and your phone number to:

Pips & Peeps
PO Box 461
Newman Lake, WA 99025

hi,
I sent you a pm b4 I saw this so you can just ignore that. I only want the wheatens or blue wheatens so do I have to put a second choice? how many could I get? once I find out i'll send the money. When could they ship?

oh dear, I hope I make enough dong my yard sale stuff at the next swap to get some of these. I've been wanting them so bad....

Back
Top Bottom