Ameraucana Hatching Eggs 12+EXTRAS LAVENDER & BLACK/LAVENDER SPLITS

BuffyGRL

Songster
9 Years
May 19, 2010
North Carolina Foothills
I am getting way too many eggs to Incubate

This Auction is for 12+ any extras I get Shipping will be $15.00 Priority***I want the eggs to be as fresh as possible SO I WILL BE SHIPPING THEM ON MONDAY MARCH 14TH SO THAT THEY DO NOT RISK SITTING AT THE POST OFFICE.

In this pen I have 3 Black Ameraucana hens, 1 Lavender Rooster, 1 Lavender Hen[All from John Blehm] and 6 Pullets (Black or Lavender Splits from Jerry Segler).

I would rather sell these eggs to someone to incubate.

You may get a few Lavenders in the hatch, but you will get mostly Blacks and Black/Lavender Splits. They all lay nice beautiful Blue eggs, the Lavender girl lays a blue egg with a green tint.

58064_eggs.jpg

I will send the largest eggs I get.

As with all hatching eggs I cannot guarantee hatchability due to shipping, climate, and incubation methods. As we are all aware with shipped eggs it is mostly in the handling of the package.

I will be adding more information and pictures before the end of the auction

HEN
58064_lav_hen.jpg

58064_lav_hen1.jpg

ROOSTER(White hen in the foreground is the Dominant White Bird)
58064_lav_rooster.jpg

BLACK HEN
58064_black_hen.jpg

58064_black_ameraucana.jpg

58064_black_flock.jpg

I may have enough to do another order after this auction closes

Last edited:
I have added more pictures to this auction.

If you have any questions please PM me

Lavender Ameraucanas are a project. I have hatched from my flock and the splits that have been produced are really nice

All my birds are healthy and kept as natural as possible, no antibiotics, they freerange when I can watch them. They get ACV in their water once a week and I feed layer pellets, steam rolled oats, BOSS, and other grains and seeds to supplement their diet. They also occasionally get soaked Alfalfa cubes which they love
smile.png

ADDED 3-6-2011
>>>>>>>>>>JUST WANTED TO UPDATE ANY BIDDERS, THE WEATHER HERE WAS EXTREMELY RAINY AND COOL TODAY SOME PLACES GOT 2 INCHES OF RAIN. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE COOPS BEING UNDERWATER BUT A FEW HAD WATER STANDING 2 INCHES OR SO IN THE FRONT SO....THE EGGS I GOT TODAY WERE REALLY DIRTY AND FEWER THAN NORMAL. I WILL KEEP ALL POSTED ON THE EXACT SHIP DATE. SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM SHIPPING ON MONDAY THE 14TH BUT JUST IN CASE I LIKE TO BE VERY HONEST AND WANT TO SEND ONLY THE BEST EGGS POSSIBLE FOR INCUBATION
smile.png

IF ANYONE HAS A QUESTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Last edited:
Hi
Can you tell me are your Ameraucaunas the friendly line or the flighty "don't want anything except food from humans" type.
I have run into both lines before and personally I prefer the friendly line.
Thanks

Mine are super friendly birds
big_smile.png
, You honestly have to step over them as you are getting in the coop and watch to make sure you don't step on their feet. I have actually done that before. As the picture shows I let them out and they stay right there around the pen.

When the door opens I have to fight my way in because they overcrowd you to say hello and see what I have!
big_smile.png

What lovely birds! AGH I wish my incubator was built already!!!

(brb, going to give the fiancee' some lashings. WORK WORK!!!)

If you have any left over in mid-March, I would LOVE to have some!

I am also quite interested in these beauties!
droolin.gif
ya.gif
droolin.gif

I have several eggs in my bator now, doing staggered hatches. I really would like to get in on some of these in a couple weeks.
Please feel free to PM me or put them on auction again....Ill be watching.
caf.gif

thumbsup.gif

Beautiful Birds!! And I really appreciate that you are breeding them to the blacks. I can't bid on these ATM, since I am saving my incubator space for Mahorni's Easter Hatch. Super interested in getting 6-8 eggs from you the end of March to add to my next hatch. So...I too am going to be watching for another auction around that time. Please PM me if you think you can squeeze me in for a 3/28 or 3/29 shipment.

Back
Top Bottom