Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Such beautiful images! My family raises Ameraucanas and I will have to post our pictures here too!
smile.png

Quote:
Have you checked the BBB or one of the consumer complaints boards for feedback too? A lot of times people will go there if they have complaints and they will log the businesses standing. There have been a few companies I have dealt with that I did not expect to be there, small farms, and they all had a profile on there with comments from previous people who had dealt with them. Hope that is of help to you.

Quote:
If you check the ABC Breeders Directory, you will see that some of the people have a year behind their name. This is the date they became members of the ABC and generally indicates how long they have been breeding ameraucanas.

pips&peeps :

Quote:
Ohhh, ahhhh....

How has your leg color been on these guys? I managed to hatch a few very nice cockerels this fall with nice dark legs. I will be replacing the cock bird with one of them late next spring.

i had a pair of white ameraucanas
nice slate legs i got from a breeder
but my 3 year old niece thought it
was funny to open the coop and let
her out but never thought the dog
would eat her​

Quote:
she has really nice chicks is friendly
i have bought from her chicks
i pick them up at her house
she has really nice ameraucanas
i see them at the show each year

Thx everyone for your feedback! Its very much appreciated.

Today my daughter entered in her first sanctioned show, the VPBA Fall Show. She entered her black LF Ameraucana pullet, and placed second in variety for the open show, and won the AOSB class for the jr division. She is so proud and had a great time.

75878_blk_pullet.jpg

75878_chicken_champ_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom