Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

.....They didn't answer..... I'll call again in a little while.

I definitely would girl.
1f49b.png

oh, sorry.
No problem, it's good advice. ^_^

I was just wondering about them! They're coming along nicely.The ones saying what's up mom? Pretty splash too!
They are! I'm loving how heavily splashed Basil and Sage are. Cocoa Puff is a cute little thing. She's smaller than the black split males that hatched with her. but she's a feisty little thing.

I have 10 fluffy BW in my brooder. I'll take pictures tomorrow. Yay!

Hey!!! They arrived safely?! TWO extras to boot? Awesome! Definitely post pics!! I wonder if their all blue wheatens or if some are wheatens also? My breeder told me it was kinda hard to tell them apart at hatch.... I ended up with only 3 blue wheatens out of the 7..but their beautiful too!

Hey!!! They arrived safely?! TWO extras to boot? Awesome! Definitely post pics!! I wonder if their all blue wheatens or if some are wheatens also? My breeder told me it was kinda hard to tell them apart at hatch.... I ended up with only 3 blue wheatens out of the 7..but their beautiful too!
Yeah safe and sound. Though a bit later than I would've liked. All seem perky and healthy. So far all the wings look black but I know that that can change. I REALLY want splash. So far I think I have at least 3 boys because they have bumpy combs. I did get some pics. They'll all be moved to a bigger brooding area tomorrow because they're cramped a bit now.

Black

Black

Maybe blue?

All together!

Back
Top Bottom