Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Quote:
I just want to say....LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED! Bravo and Thank You Henry!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Someone please correct me if im wrong, a Am should have slate colored legs. Which is a greyish/black blue.

Yep, except blacks which should have black legs.
wink.png

I'm going to be unsubscribing for a while. If anybody I have bought from or sold to, or who wants to buy from me please PM or email me and I will get back in a few days.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

I know it probably shouldn't but it REALLY annoys me when someone has an EE and calls it an Americana and when you try and explain that not only do they not have an Americana it's spelled Ameraucana.....

For some reason this has come into question with quite a few people I know recently one of which has now defriended me on FB because I told her she actually had EEs. They're beautiful but clearly EEs. She got super angry called me choice names and defriended me. For real?!?!!?

Quote:
I don't know how many times I've told people they have EE's not Ameraucana or Araucana! I usually end up giving up...
That's kinda childish that she defriended you when you are telling her what they actually are...

Quote:
I don't know how many times I've told people they have EE's not Ameraucana or Araucana! I usually end up giving up...
That's kinda childish that she defriended you when you are telling her what they actually are...

It was as though she thought I was saying her birds weren't "good enough" which wasn't the case at all. They're beautiful. In fact, aside from Gloria
big_smile.png
one of my EEs, they're some of the most attractive EEs I've seen.

I asked her if she knew someone who had a Border Collie but was calling it a bulldog wouldn't she want to inform them that they had a Border Collie.

Thats when I was called names and give the boot......

Some people's children!

Back
Top Bottom