Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Does the breeder have olive eggers also? That looks like an olive egger straight comb to me
hu.gif

The breeds that they have are:
Silkie's, Polish, Rhode Island Red's, Sebright's, Dominique's, Blue Americana's, Grey Jungle Fowel, Cream Barabanter's,Spangled Russian Orloff, Lavender Orpingtons,Silver Sussex Chickens

I have a question about wheaten/blue wheaten. I have three if them. I was attempting to figure out if they were wheaten, bw, or splash. I went to the ameracauna website and looked at male wheatens first, and decided the two boys couldn't be wheaten. Then I looked at the bw's. no there also. My boys both have big, pretty, white beards. I never thought they were splash because they are colored more like a wheaten, but I don't know what to think about the white beard. Also, does anyone have a picture of a splash wheaten female? I am not planning on keeping these three. Their quality, seems questionable, although they are only ten weeks. I also was only able to obtain these three, two brothers and a sister. Now I have lavender and bbs eggs set and don't have space for all three. So....any pictures?

Back
Top Bottom