AmeraucanaHank's Flock!

Update:
Ducks:
Jimmy one of my Khaki Campbell drakes died a few hours ago not sure how it happened I just found him in the new pool dead. :( I emptied it, should I fill it back up? Any advice would be awesome.
And I cleaned out there pen and set up a little coop for them to lay eggs in with a sign I woodburned: :D
20230116_142831.jpg

And I think that's it for the ducks, I will make an update with more recent pictures soon.

And the chickens:
We have now been getting more eggs! Around 3 -4 eggs a day, Here are the ones I'm pretty sure are laying (there may be more though ;) )
Fluffs:
20221214_153813.jpg

(Fluffs lays dark brown eggs, with the occasional freckle that I just love!)
Primavera:
20230105_153835.jpg

(her eggs are as blue as she is!)
Grace started back up again from her break that lasted about 4 months:
20230105_153729.jpg

(she lays blue)
Georgina: ( I don't have a good recent picture of here) She lays small cream eggs.
and
Cleopatra:
20221223_144044.jpg

(cream)

That's 1/16/2023 update I hope you enjoyed!

Update:
Ducks:
Jimmy one of my Khaki Campbell drakes died a few hours ago not sure how it happened I just found him in the new pool dead. :( I emptied it, should I fill it back up? Any advice would be awesome.
And I cleaned out there pen and set up a little coop for them to lay eggs in with a sign I woodburned: :D
20230116_142831.jpg

And I think that's it for the ducks, I will make an update with more recent pictures soon.

And the chickens:
We have now been getting more eggs! Around 3 -4 eggs a day, Here are the ones I'm pretty sure are laying (there may be more though ;) )
Fluffs:View attachment 3377155
(Fluffs lays dark brown eggs, with the occasional freckle that I just love!)
Primavera:View attachment 3377156
(her eggs are as blue as she is!)
Grace started back up again from her break that lasted about 4 months:View attachment 3377158
(she lays blue)
Georgina: ( I don't have a good recent picture of here) She lays small cream eggs.
and
Cleopatra:View attachment 3377159
(cream)

That's 1/16/2023 update I hope you enjoyed!
Beautiful girls! :love :love Congrats on the extra eggs! Thanks for sharing!

So sorry about your duck. :hugs You might want to wash the pool out before refilling it, especially if he had been in there for awhile.

Fluffs has lately been having respiratory issues so I made her some thyme and sage sinus tea it seems to be working great!
Sorry about the respiratory issues, but I'm glad to see you having something that works!

Ok so now we are getting white a few eggs a day (7-9) a day and got my first duck egg since October! Also I am going to be selling and shipping hatching eggs. If you're interested pm me!

Also my chickens have lice again. 😞 If anyone knows a way to keep wild birds out of coops then please share.

Ok so now we are getting white a few eggs a day (7-9) a day and got my first duck egg since October! Also I am going to be selling and shipping hatching eggs. If you're interested pm me!

Also my chickens have lice again. 😞 If anyone knows a way to keep wild birds out of coops then please share.
Congrats on the eggs! Sorry about the lice though. Have you tried a covered run yet? (That sometimes helps, but I've still had wild birds in the runs somehow.)

Back
Top Bottom