America is on Fire

I've read that the red cross have been brilliant. Even finding hotels for people.

I just hope I can keep this thread going to at least get all our thoughts together
We could do with finding as many locations of safety that we can gather to let people know where to aim if and when needed.

Last edited:
My friend and I are planning a quarantine bake sale to donate to the red cross for fire relief. We are going to plan a menu, prices, delivery strategy, and shopping list this weekend. Next Friday we will go around taking orders, next saturday we will bake everything, and next sunday we will deliver everything. I know that next sunday is such a long way away but we are both still in school and this is the best we can do. (I"m taking suggestions for menu items, btw. So far we have:
-Brownies
-Blondies
-Choc. Chip Cookies
-Sugar Cookies
-Cupcakes)

My friend and I are planning a quarantine bake sale to donate to the red cross for fire relief. We are going to plan a menu, prices, delivery strategy, and shopping list this weekend. Next Friday we will go around taking orders, next saturday we will bake everything, and next sunday we will deliver everything. I know that next sunday is such a long way away but we are both still in school and this is the best we can do. (I"m taking suggestions for menu items, btw. So far we have:
-Brownies
-Blondies
-Choc. Chip Cookies
-Sugar Cookies
-Cupcakes)
Good on you! :drool I love all of the above

What next 😭
List of things that have happened in 2020, in chronological order. If I'm missing anything, or it's in the wrong order, please tell me and I'll edit the post.
-Australia sets on fire
-WW3 almost happens
-Kobe Bryant passes away
-Coronavirus (continuing throughout the rest of this list)
-hurricanes
-West coast sets on fire
-More hurricanes
There's also other political stuff that I shouldn't include per BYC.
And it's only september....

Last edited:
Okay! I'll remove that stuff. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Thank you for understanding. And I think a bake sale is a good idea. I wish you well with it, I really do. I just hope people aren't afraid to order things because of the pandemic. I wish I could order something through BYC, everything sounds delish!

Thank you for understanding. And I think a bake sale is a good idea. I wish you well with it, I really do. I just hope people aren't afraid to order things because of the pandemic. I wish I could order something through BYC, everything sounds delish!
Thank you! In normal times I would do a normal one- a stand by the side of the road with everything set out-but I think that hopefully having everything separately ordered, plastic wrapped, and not touched (or breathed on) by anyone but us, could be a way to get around it. We will almost definitely wear gloves and unfortunately, masks, while baking everything. Hopefully if people don't buy they'll at least donate to the cause.

Back
Top Bottom