America is on Fire

Pics
I think that I've seen the username but never had a direct conversation.
Please chat with him he has a vast amount of baking and cooking information, please use this opportunity to learn from his vast experiences in baking to save you time and money. I've had great guidance and found him to be a really polite human being.

I am in Santa Cruz. The air quality is still horrible. We had to evacuate and it was horrible trying to house the chickens and ducks. Everything happened so fast. We did not have enough crates for the animals and my husband just put them all in his truck bed (it is covered). They were not happy but it was an emergency. Fortunately, we are all safe now and everyone survived.
However, I think the people that are still at risk, especially in Oregon, might need shelter for their chickens and ducks. I am not sure how you would get it to them, but if there is an organization that would take donations to organize it, I think that would be ideal.
Bumping this up again as this is important .

Firefighters are injured often, especially late in the season when they have been run into the ground...they're more accident prone. I haven't heard of any perishing in the fires here in Oregon.
Not sure of how many are injured. However, they are all very tired and exhausted. They are doing an excellent job, they are putting their lives on the line to save our homes and we can't thank them enough.

Back
Top Bottom