American Buff Geese

Thanksmardell

In the Brooder
Jan 13, 2020
Hello,
I am new to this forum and live out on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state.
Sad to say I lost 2 of my beloved American Buffs to a predator yesterday. My one remaining girl is lonely and afraid now and I am desperately looking to find her a partner. Does anyone have a lead on some adult Buffs in and around Washington?
Thanks so much in advance.
Tami

I am also very sorry for your loss.

If you are up for a day-trip, you are not too far from Holderreads (about 80 miles south of Portland), who will certainly have very nice american buffs.

Otherwise, you may try to pm pips&peeps or bruno. Neither post on the forum anymore, but they are both in the olympia area. Pips has sebbies, but is very well connected to all the local goose breeders in your area. Bruno has a small personal flock of dewlaps, but may be able to help since he is so close to you.

Good luck and please post pictures when you get your tough survivor new friends.

Very sorry for your loss. :hugs Try your state thread at “where am I where are you”. That’s one way of finding someone close hopefully. We also have a buy sell trade forum and a rehoming forum. :welcome
Thanks

Awwwe. Thanks. I saw that listing and called. He said they have all been sold. Won't have more till summer. He should maybe take it down. Lot of folks have sent me that link.

Back
Top Bottom