American serama thread!

Hi can anyone on this forum direct me to a breeder of Seramas in inland empire? The more northeast side of San bernardino county the better for me, I prefer not to travel too far! I'd really love some young birds maybe 3 months -6 months range? I already have two roosters, so only looking for the girls!
We have:
One pair of 7 month old Seramas
One trio of Sebright chickens :)

Does anybody have any pure Black Seramas they want to sell? They don't have to be Show Quality, pet is fine. I'm working on a project. PM me if you have anything. Thanks!

Took my mom and siblings to see some friends who have 3 pairs of golden duckwing colored, class C seramas. My mom thought they were so cute, quiet, and tame when it came to roosters. I'm getting closer to getting a rooster and a hen!!!

Hey all! Been away for awhile, very busy with lots going on. Just wanted to pop in and see all the new chicken pics and post one of mine :) Here are the two (girls I think) from the batch of eggs Jerry sent back in May. They're 3 months old now.

My new Crele cockerel. about 8 months old. I am ever grateful to Michele from Buster's Chickens for the opportunity to buy this little guy :D

Hey all! Been away for awhile, very busy with lots going on. Just wanted to pop in and see all the new chicken pics and post one of mine :) Here are the two (girls I think) from the batch of eggs Jerry sent back in May. They're 3 months old now.

Congratulations!!! There is no doubt that Jerry has lovely birds. These two are beauts!

Sheila :)

Shoot, Buster's doesn't ship adult seramas!
barnie.gif
Oh well, they sure have some pretty ones! Your Crele looks amazing!

Back
Top Bottom