American serama thread!

Awesome, rach! Please post some pictures and let us know if you also sell fertile eggs!

Autumn is so cute! She does seem to have, rather than a blond color, a flaxen color with well... milk chocolate spots??? LOL. I don't know what is considered chocolate, officially but she has that delicious looking coloring IMO
lau.gif

Oh heck, that was just too cute! OMG, I hope mine will be so friendly! I work a lot with my leghorns, and they do come around to me but shy away when I reach to pet them (though sometimes they let me) Untill I get them and start rubbing their chest or under their wings, then they stand there like in a trance, LOL, But that video was TOO CUTE!

Here are the winners from Lucasville this past weekend. The ASA and ABA judges were very consistent in their picks. They both chose the same white cockerel and the same colored pullet as their BB and BV, respectively.

I'd have taken the time for better poses, but the battery on my camera was about to go out.

Pretty pair, catwalk, I really like the hen :D

I have a question I hope ya'all can answer, please? Can Serama chicks eat mash, or do I have to grind that up too?
I only grind food for the first week or so. After that they get a mix of game bird crumbles and something like all-flock crumble. Or you can obviously feed them chick starter. I just prefer to feed all of my birds the same thing, to avoid having different feeds all over the place. They can eat normal crumbles or mash though after week one....others may disagree, so don't take my word as gospel LOL!

Back
Top Bottom