American serama thread!

I'm looking for 6 hatching eggs to put under a broody hen, and I considering Seramas. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a good breeder for Serama hatching eggs. I also really like the silkied Serama, if someone has them as well.

Thanks!

HI chicken xoxo...look at post #18054 for links to breeders.....its a couple of posts before ya... :thumbsup

He is so cute!!!

HANDSOME DUDE!!!! :D :yesss:

Anyone in southern Louisiana? My daughter has a batch of nine 11 week old seramas and 6 are boys! The girls are starting to get a little stressed and the boys are getting more rowdy. One is not a pure bred, but the others are beautiful and she is willing to sell at least 3 roos, and would put together a trio of 2 boys/1 pullet if need be. She is 13 and has taken on this project on her own. She has paid for the food and cage herself which is hard for a penny pincher like her. I am hoping to find someone to make an offer on one/some.

Pete - he has a nice stance, but you can see his colors better in this pic

Thunder in front, Clover roo on the block, Ginger - a pullet - on the left, Cocopop pullet on right

Mocha front

2 white boys, 1 white pullet; 1 chocolate boy, 1 choc girl; 2 mottled boys 1 laced girl; 1 mix

Last edited:
Just sharing...

This is what you get when Old English Silver Duckwings and Seramas mingle! He's a handsome little guy that I will most likely be selling in the near future. Some of my favorite bantams are my crosses
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom