American serama thread!

Not sure if anybody remembers her, but this is the girl Rain I had to help hatch back in March. She hatched out from BHep's eggs, she's a class A, and just started laying last week. She's also my friendliest girl. Her only problem is her white earlobes but that's ok for Table Top.

She is a cutie! Don't worry about showing her because of her ear lobe color....Just get her posing like the proud girl she is and struting her adorableness and sashaying her purty tail all over the table and she will be fine.. :yesss:

Well there weren't any seramas there but the owner of the place has some and I will contact him about them.

OHMY, Your end of the county is SERAMA CENTRAL if you know where to look! Please just ask me OR go to this website and there is a list of breeders, If all you are looking for are sweet loveable seramas to top show quality, they have 'em.. LOL Just tell them The CA state rep for ASA [Sue] sent you to them... ;)

http://www.americanseramaassociation.org/

Well I weighed my little girl last night... She's a micro. I sure hope I don't have to deal with any health problems that micros suffer from, she's by far my favorite and sweetest bird. Here is a non-blurry picture.

Quick question for anyone who knows. Is it possible to tell what class my three are at 6 weeks old or should I wait to weigh/measure them? I want to get them bird diapers so they can roam about in the house, but I don't want to buy ones that will be too small or too big. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom