American serama thread!

Beautiful, just came on to see if anyone knew of someone that had eggs, or shipped birds. Was this expensive? The bird is very handsome!
Never mind..maybe that was too nosey. Just wondered if it was expensive to ship a bird. Have never had a bird shipped to me, just chicks and eggs. :)

Thank you everyone. Not to bad on price. He just came shipped that day. Was rough. But looking alot better. Going to take him to the Sooner Classic in Mannford Oklahoma. Going to be an awesome day.

Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone can tell the sex of this little Serama chick. "She" is a month old and very skittish and peeps SO loud when I come near. She was hatched and raised by a broody Silkie who she is still with. In the same coop is another Silkie mama and her baby of the same age, who is a Cream Legbar and SUPER sweet.

The comb is not colored yet, and I see no wattles at all. When she is standing and running around the tail is sticking straight up, and black. ALSO, what do you call this type of coloring? Is she gold laced?

I would love to hear what you think about our little Serama! Thanks so much!

Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone can tell the sex of this little Serama chick. "She" is a month old and very skittish and peeps SO loud when I come near. She was hatched and raised by a broody Silkie who she is still with. In the same coop is another Silkie mama and her baby of the same age, who is a Cream Legbar and SUPER sweet.

The comb is not colored yet, and I see no wattles at all. When she is standing and running around the tail is sticking straight up, and black. ALSO, what do you call this type of coloring? Is she gold laced?

I would love to hear what you think about our little Serama! Thanks so much!

She looks like a she to me, and she also looks like she could possibly have some gold lacing. Pretty little thing. :)

Okay, so I've had so many ideas about Tweet's coop, at one point we were gonna buy one, then at another point we wanted a doghouse coop, but we've made a final decision.

Our neighbor has a cute little coop and 3 hens, 2 silkies and an EE, and she can't take care of them anymore. So she's giving us the hens, as well as the coop! We already tried, and the hens get along just fine with our girls, so we're gonna use the coop for Tweet. I'll take some pictures tomorrow.
It's just perfect. A little ramp from a... I think it's 4x4 or a 5x5 coop with nesting boxes and roosts, leading into a 3x6 run. Perfect for a few Seramas!

Back
Top Bottom